Just a really quick post. I felt like I just needed to tell the (cyber)world how sweet life can be sometimes.
Today was a good day. Not the best, but I felt a bit more uplifted after today than usual.
- No traffic on the way to school, which always feels awesome.
- The most original story idea I’ve ever had hit me in the head while I was zoning in and out of class. (Very excited for the holidays now so I can start working on that.)
- I got the ‘good box’ of sushi for lunch. (Freshly made and rolled tightly.)
- Finished my final submission for my Photography class, and ahead of time for once! (A portfolio of our best works in video form, and I even had time to mix the music myself.)
- Our team won the badminton championship!!!
And to top it all off, the UV express I rode on the way home just now smelled like raw cookie dough! (That’s good in my book.)
Ahh, so good. Life’s kind to you sometimes. Best to just enjoy it while the moment lasts.
Signing of for now,